Monday, January 29, 2007

What should I do?

Ming says: Your loves fall down...all over me...

People, I'm stressed out.
The heavy work load isn't fun.
I will learn to handle it though as I don't want to screw up my final year.

p/s: I seldom ignore the incoming messages in Msn, unless....you message me
when I am sleeping,
when I am away for classes
when I am out for lunch/dinner,
when I feel that you don't have any important thing to talk about,
when you just send a message saying "Hi" or "Ming" and nothing after dat...

So hope you guys will understand if I don't reply to your messages... =_=" Sometimes after I come back from class I read the message then I straight away go to bed, when I wake up I totally forget bout it already...==" Sorry ar...The best thing is, anything important, e-mail me, I will read and reply for sure! =p

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy life & Take good care of yourself !

hueyeen

ming said...

ha! thank u.. =p
I will...

maybe u should come over here instead of Texas...=p