Monday, January 29, 2007

Making Memory of Us

Ming says: I am a pig. I always feel hungry and sleepy. =

For some reason, this song came across my mind today. Pam was the one I first thought of. There was one period we have this song playing on our music player 24/7 (I believe this song is still a hitz for her la! =p). Well, during that period we were kinda in love with Keith Urban, we played this song in the car, we asked Preston and Laurance to practise this song, we had this song playing on the computer always, we posted this song in our blogs......

Isn't that Keith Urban great? How on earth he came out with such a great lyrics. I know you want to tell me he is a drug addict, but you cannot deny that he is so good in writing musics. =)


I'm gonna be here for you baby
I'll be a man of my word
Speak the language in a voice that you have never heard
I wanna sleep with you forever
And I wanna die in your arms
In a cabin by a meadow where the wild bees swarm
And I'm gonna love you like nobody loves you
And I'll earn your trust making memories of us

I wanna honor your mother
I wanna learn from your pa
I wanna steal your attention like a bad outlaw
I wanna stand out in a crowd for you
A man among men
I wanna make your world better than it's ever been

And I'm gonna love you like nobody loves you
And I'll earn your trust making memories of us

We'll follow the rainbow
Wherever the four winds blow
And there'll be a new day
Comin' your way

I'm gonna be here for you from now on
This you know somehow
You've been stretched to the limits but it's alright now
And I'm gonna make you this promise
If there's life after this
I'm gonna be there to meet you with a warm, wet kiss

And I'm gonna love you like nobody loves you
And I'll earn your trust making memories of us
I'm gonna love you like nobody loves you
And I'll win your trust making memories of us
In every relationship, we hope that our man will be the man of their words. Who doesn't hope so? This is such a sweet song that you want the one you love sing to you everyday everynight..

We always have a hope of finding the right one for us. Or you can say I have been searching for the right one for myself. But after I have learned from the words from Pastor Kong, Pastor Kevin, Pastor Robb Thompson, I told myself that instead of keep on looking for the right one for myself, I wanna be the right one for my future partner. =)


I will learn to honor his parents, I will be the one that he always proud of, I will be the one that he never be ashamed to tell his friend I am his special one, I will be what a girl should be, I will keep the promises I've made especially for him, of cos I will love him like nobody loves him, I will be the one he trusts of.....
On top of that, I will be the one he needs (instead of 'wants') all the time! Wahahahaha (evil laugh =p)
Well, Valentine's Day is just around the corner, good luck huh all my friends.. Hope that all of you guys gonna die in diabetes of the sweetness that you guys consume on the Valentine's day...*haha* =p
For now, lets listen to MY Keith Urban... the unplugged version...


1 comment:

Pam Song said...

Goodness! Do you know that when I listen to this song, I think of you too! Those were real good times, huh? Missing you, babe. Heaps. Mwah.