Friday, January 19, 2007

Orientation..

Ming says: I have been thinking a lot... a lot...

Today is the first day of orientation. Slept at 10pm last night and woke up at 6 in the morning. This kind of life is good huh.. =p I wish I can do this everyday. Walked to school early in the morning like 7:30am? It's cold out there but still we prefered not to take the tunnel way, hmm, just wanted to experience the snow la!

The Oak Hall. The place I live in.


On the way to school.


I love this view. Can slightly see the view of the Lake of Bemidji.


Yvonne and I sneak out from the hall before the English Test to take a picture. It's snowing!


Potluck that prepared by the Family Friends. The aunties and uncles are seriously friendly. Of cos the foods are nice too!


I love the egg!

See what I got. Finally a proper meal for me.

Today have been a long day. Pretty tired but surely is a fruitful day. Get to know a lot of new friends and get to learn new stuff too. Tomorrow nite I'm going for IceHockey game! And Saturday someone is organising Polar Plunge where they dig a hole on the lake (on the ice of cos) and someone will jump in. These people are crazy and I definitely gotta check it out. Hehe! Will show you guys the pictures later. =)

No comments: