Wednesday, January 17, 2007

On the way to school...

Ming says: It's another brand new day. I woke up with a smile on my face. =)

Lets do video blogging today!
Before that let's post up some pictures first. *hehe* Nothing much though.

Part of the Minneapolis town.

The Baptist Church. I saw one church looks really nice but I was in the bus that time. =p

Eh, they have this kind of parking meter too.

The frozen lake.

Anyway, I got depressed today. Because of this! Was sitting inside the bus looking out from the window, and for the 5 hours most of the scenes are as below. So dead. So boring. It got me depressed. =



Minnesota is also calls as the city with ten thousands lakes. So all the way from Minneapolis to Bemidji, I saw like a lot a lot a lot of lakes. This is one of them, it's calls as North Long Lake. *hehe* pretty nice er, but again, sorry for my skill. =p




That's all for now. Will show you guys the look of my dorm and school on the next post. *hehe*

Love,
the ming who is physicaly in Bemidji but the heart is in you
.

No comments: