Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Manhattan Fish Market

Ming says: I love to meet up with you guys before I leave...=)

Today, not a day for Chicken Rice, not a day for Sushi King too.. It's a day to eat fish! So, here we go, Manhattan Fish Market!

Wait! This post is specially dedicated to Jacob Yuean! =p

Was starving the whole day at home, no breakfast, no lunch. I have this very kind friend who tried to "seduce" me with the idea of how nice was his chicken rice... Well, HurmpPhh!! Nevermind, what I have is patience.. I waited for my mom to come home and she brought me to Queensbay Mall with my sister... and I had my "high-tea" at Manhattan fish market! woohoo! Got green tea ice-cream from Hokaido somemore...*hahahaha*.. All the starving part was worth it afterall... =p


~Mussels in Garlic Butter Sauce~


~Manhattan Seafood Platter for two~

=p A great day indeed....

No comments: