Wednesday, January 10, 2007

3 days to go...

Ming says: This feeling isn't great. Trust me. I do not feel good at all.

In another 3 days I will be leaving this island for some times. Lately, I often get this question from people around me "are you excited about your trip?" Before today, the answer was "no". No, I'm not excited at all. People who is really close to me should know that I actually took quite some times to decide whether to go or to stay in KL. But later with the encouragements from people around and with God's guidance, I made the decision of going to Minnesota! Yay! =p

These few weeks was really great. I'm blessed by people around, from my family, from my friends. Especially my family, they are extra kan-cheong about me travelling alone. So, they got me a lot a lot of stuff! You name it, I've got it (haha, yesyes, kua-cheong abit dee). They got me laptop, camera, winter jacket, cardigan, sweater, jeans, slacks, coats, boots, gloves, scarf, mittens, muffler, ski cap, jacket, shirts, new lingiriez, new spec, new contact lense, new backpack, ear cover, socks...aiya..a lot la! They even got me long john which I don't think I'm gonna wear it... =_=" Besides, I have people treat me eat every day, like every nite!! make me fat only!!

Lets put those material things aside. The thing I'm glad about is having a lot people that care about me. Everyday I receive phone calls, messages that asking me when I'm going to leave and ask me to take good care of myself. I have friends in Us that share with me their experience of what they have learned in states. I have friend that offer me a bed to rest on when I reach there. I have friend that offer to wired me money when I need it for emergency. I have friends that want to go to airport to send me off. I have friend that offer to help me on my studies. I have friend that wanna introduce me job when I'm in states. With those blessings around, what still can I complain about?

But still! I have things that I can't let go. Yes. I am berat hati to leave this place. Leaving my family and my friends is the hardest thing. That's why I didnt tell most of my friends that I'm leaving. *hehe* I doubt a lot people read my blog too! I miss church and I miss all the brothers and sisters in the cell group. I miss Shirley giving me bible study. I miss the big family of City Harvest. I miss those friends in KL, although we have just met for quite a short time, I am sure the bond is so strong. I miss friends in Penang too, sad though as I cant meet up most of them. I miss Vjian and WeiYong especially as when I'm leaving they will be back to M'sia. =( ish!

Another thing is.. I'm not gonna be here for Chinese New Year. argh! My AngpowSSSSS ar!!! and MahJong!! aiyo! *die* and I'm surely gonna miss the laughter in our big family with all my relatives around. Ha! but nevermind, I'm gonna be back for my brother's wedding on September, well, I hope so la! Pray for me k.. =p

Wait, I think I never said why today I suddenly feel excited of my trip. Hmm! It's because.. today, I was reading all my friends' blogz where they posted up all their pictures showing how fun they are having in overseas. =p So, that's make me excited a bit la..yes, a bit only... =p

That's all for tonight. Will post again when I'm done preparing of my stuff. Till then. =)

No comments: