Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Another day in Minneapolis.

Ming says: When you think I'm weak, I am actually so much stronger.

Here's a few pictures to show you guys. *hehe*. A day to Mall of America. It's huge honestly. It's bigger than One-utama of cos. I spent 6 hours there and I only finished walking 50% I think. I am too tired to continue shopping la. Aiyo!


Preparing to go out. Yes. Taken in the bathroom. =p



Had a simple breakfast at the lobby.

This is so good. Strawberry Cheese Spread. Mwah. Love it!

Stepping on the ground. WoohOo! Adidas from Petaling Street is travelling with me!

Somewhere around the hotel. I finally see sunshine!

The cars are covered by snow.

Outside of the LaQuinta Inn.

I am not a cam-whore. =p

The Mall of America.

Part of the themepark.

Another view. This it's like only 25% of the theme park. =_=

Trying to capture myself with the big ice-cream cone behind. Failed.

The lunch. Some chinese food store. Big portion. Expensive. Couldn't finish it. =_="

The Fairy Wheels!

Rainforest Cafe. They have a lot different different theme of cafes. All looks really nice.

Another one. KoKoMos Island.

*haha* They have kiosks too! Anyway I get to know a guy name Johnny at one of the kiosks. =p
The Lego World.

This is what I got myself after 6 hours of shopping. I only bought those necessary things that can keep me warm at the moment. *hehe* I almost got tempted by the sales but i got control myself a bit la. The sales are really sales one, they call it blow out sales. *haha* Really cheap la! I got my winter jacket from American eagle for 30usd (it's cheap cos I got the other one in penang for 300 ringgit plus!!), well, I thought this is a really good deal already, mana tahu I saw the other shop selling other pattern one for 12-20 usd only. =_="

The vending machines that just outside of my hotel room. =p

Oh ya! My luggage! Got it back after 28 hours. Phew! Finally!

Oh yea. I love shopping at here. The sales persons are so so damn friendly. They will greet you when you enter the shop. But, everyone asks the same question and sometimes I answer until dunno what to answer anymore. Cos they will ask "how are you doing today and what can I help you". It's good that after they greet you they wont be following you around. And the best thing is no matter what kinda shops nyou go in, they wont look down on you like as if you don't have money to buy. =p

K la. That's all for now. The next time when I post I will be at Bemidji. See ya guys around then!

Cheerz!

Wait! Last one. Haha. The van driver that sent me here and there while my stay in the hotel, he thought that I am a Japanese! Yay! Jacob, we are equal now! =p

No comments: