Sunday, January 14, 2007

00:00 at Changi Airport

Ming says:I miss you!!

I am in Changi Airport right now...Another 6 hours to boarding time.=_=" pretty tired as I didnt sleep well last nite. A lot of Japanese around. A lot of people around actually. A lot of shops. Everything is so expensive!

Cut those crapz.

Exactly a year and 15 days ago, someone standing here in the same building sent me an e-mail saying he miss those times that we do things together as in we always help out each other when we wanna do something. Actually,I miss that person right now. I mean miss those times that we can actually do things together, its so much easier when you have another person with you. But well, it's time for me to be more independent. =)

Bah! Not many came to airport to send me off. I'm actually happy about it cos I no need see those berat-hati-face. *haha*... I miss my family now. For the first time, my dad helped me to carry my luggage. He is so worried about me as my luggages are so heavy, 56kg er. =_="

Well.. Actually I've got lots to say. But this keyboard is teruk.SO hard for me to type. Will post again with my own laptop. See you guys around.I will take care of myself. No worries.

Miss you.

Love,
Ming

No comments: