Monday, January 22, 2007

Lunch treat @ Steve & Bonnie house

Ming says: School is starting tomorrow! I'm so excited. =_=" bluff u one la!

Haha! I love this!!! Especially the Mocha-Mint...

EH- Last Sunday went to Steve and Bonnie house for Free Lunch! Yay!




The kids are playing around.


See! Oyster Sauce...


I did help around too ok...

Chicken with Potato..

Pork..Leg...=p

Steve is cutting the pork meat...

The baby is playing around with the food. This will never happened in an Asian family I guess..=p

Chatting chatting...hmmm..

I forgot her name...very friendly!!

Pumpkins...

They have goats too...

Kuu-KUuu-KUuuk-Kuuu...

Steve has a really really big land!

The sky...heh..

Dead rat. A frozen one. Eeew!!

Steve and Bonnie are so friendly to us. =) Nice food eh, get to know a lot of people, they gave us some potatoes too..and one person one dozen of eggs...ha! =p

No comments: