Monday, July 31, 2006

aiya

Monday was a great day, but i dun have enough sleep last nite.. n somemore stupid prank calls from one idiot that want me to hear his "ahh..ahhh..ahhh.." sound, damn sick... eeeww..

It's a great day though, cos get to go out with my boss n he got me a new shoes...so nice..it's pink..=p ..The sad thing is, i cant go kai kai for too long cos have to go back to work by 4..haih...

Anyway, tmr i have to take care of the kids alone, becos the other teacher kena fired becos of me (cos i'm more hardworking than her..wakakaka..=p), i dunno i can handle the little monkies or not er...

Ohya...Friday weisheng gonna join me to work...is dat a good thing? hmm...i dunno..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so u r saying we are gonna be colleagues? teaching at the same place together at the same time? yea that's good, at least someone's there when i need help. wahahaha...relax, it's for sure a good thing

ming said...

hehe..ws..hope so la..=p