Saturday, July 15, 2006

be cool be cool..

I think I may fall in love...with..hmm..Kenny Sia..=p Shitz, I think I must be reading too many blogs that written by him...Sometimes when i'm down, and i look at this...

This Picture was grabbed from kennysia.com

See.. he makes me laugh..i love guys who make me laugh..=p

ok..enuff of kenny sia..

So..pirates of the carribean 2 is good..it's nice..serious shit..=p

argh..i don't know what to write here, i just want to tell u guys dat it's worth going to kennysia site to have a look..=p

Anyway, this is to hmm..u know who u r..

Hey boy, m really really hope you r doin fine there, dun make all of us worry bout yea k.. i know we may dun understand how you are feeling rite now, but we certainly hope dat u can deal with it well.. you may dunwan to talk bout this, so we just wanna let u know dat whenever you need someone to talk to we will be just one phonecall away, or you can just leave anyone of us a msg k.. *hugz*.. we wanna see you smile..=)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»