Wednesday, July 12, 2006

a long day...

pms makes me sleep a lot..so tired for whole day..n the stupid air-con servicing guy woke me up from my sweet sweet dreams...
pms makes me feeling nausea, dizzy, feel like vomitting for the whole day --> sounds more like pregnant..=p

ok..enuff of pms.. guys, you just dun understand how does a girl feel for these few days..

Late lunch (after 4pm) with Suzanne in Marche, the Curve...

Nice view hor... I had some chicken called as chicken vienna..it looks like this..

Trust me, it's nice, but it tastes a bit like chicken corden bleu, just dat they stuffed tomato n cheese instead of ham n cheese.. Suzanne had chicken ham pasta, it sounds simple but it tastes good..=)


Then we had apple struddle as well..sweet sweet..i love apple struddle..


It's great to meet up Suz..*meow meow*..


wutever, i always look weird when taking picture with friend..=p

No comments: