Monday, July 24, 2006

loser-->me

Today I woke up pretty late like maybe 2pm? And the worst thing is i have to force myself to wake up cos someone is coming to fix the air-con in my room.. I feel so tired n i look like a zombie and i just feel so dead..argh! Last nite I slept at 6 in the morning, great, so nice, was playing words racer with jamie, i think i'm crazee, I didn't win at all last nite, damn, always lose one, must be him hack into yahoo games website..grrr, how come he can think of words like "frequent" to win him 300 points while i only have words like "bra" for 10 points...=p not fair!!!argh, nvm, last nite must be jamie distracted me with maggie goreng so i keep on losing...hmm..

The worst thing when u woke up late is you have to do so many things in such a little time..i have to take bath, check mail, feed the doggy, dis n dat..i dun even have time to makan before i go to work..haiya...nvm, today i met this little cute cute boy in learning center..he is so damn cute ok! i think i will fall for him..he is so damn sweet ok! sweet like the "air gula tepu", i dont know whats the word for tepu in english..=p when he sees my mom comes to fetch me he somemore says bye bye to me in the very very sweet tone...nvm, u guys wont understand..=p

After work went to fetch kachuak to go Haagen dazs makan..Before that met up with ah vin to have dinner in pulau tikus..haih..Ah vin still dat good looking, handsome handsome, yau yeng yau yeng, she is one of the most yau yeng tomboy i've ever met..=p too bad she is taken..aiyks..we had this chocolate fondue at Haagen Dazs..mmmm..so nice...and the best thing is khaivin treat us eat..=( paiseh paiseh only..i'm the one suppose to treat...i'll treat u guys next time when we go out ya...hehe

I dont know why everyone's like so nice today..when i came back home, brother made me a malaysian ramlee hamburger, too bad that i'm so full if not i'm sure i will finish the whole thing..*hehe*

I'm so full rite now..jamie where r u? words racer? =p

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»