Thursday, July 20, 2006

kidssss

Ah! My brother wanted me to help out his friend in this children learning center. So I decided to help them out started from yesterday.
Well, my job is an easy one, just need to handle the standard 3 to standard 6 kids. hhmmm, help them to check through their homeworks, make sure no mistakes, can't even have one spelling mistakes you know (if not if they got punished by school teacher, their parents will come after you..).. ahh, tough job hor.. so my job is:

-see what homeworks they have
-ask them to finish it
-check through the works, make sure no mistakes
-ask them to study for the small test such as spelling
-give them practises for the small tests
-and everyone go home happily in the end of the day...

=p..some kids are really hardworking especially girls, their works are done nicely, unlike most of the boys make me headache only..aiyo.. bully me somemore, cos i'm the only tutor there that wont scold them.. It's quite fun to teach them and I guess it will be a great experience too, at least they wont be like my sister always complains to my mom that i'm a lousy tutor..grrr... everytime i help her with her work if she sees me check dictionary she will says:"teacher also need dictionary one merrrrr.." aiyks, as if i'm god...dun talk too much bout her cos she reads my blog..*hehe* Ever since i started to check my sister's school works i only realised that nowadays their syllabus are more tough compared to my time.. the standard 4 science is like our form 1 science...serious..no joking..=p

I dont think children nowadays enjoy their school life as much as we did last time, their everyday routine is like:school-homeworks-tuition-piano-karate-dis n dat... I guess this probably is the result of the kia-su parents.. I remember during my time my parents never checked through my works, they let me do my own stuff, never give me pressure on studies too, but of cos my results never get them disappointed..*hehe*..i'm a good gal..=p

I dunno whether it's a good thing for the parents to send their kids to the childcare center. You know what, they even have one tutor in the center whose job is actually to help the kids to arrange n clean the school bag. And i realised that some of the boys they just simply do the homeworks cos they know that in the end of the day the tutor will give them the correct answer so they never take their works seriously.. It's like they are so depending on the tutor..too bad, since i'm a very strict tutor i wont let them to do so..blek..i will ask them to re-do everything n let me check through again..=p yea, i'm the kinda-strict tutor, but i wont scold them la..hmm..=p
I'm only teaching them for one month.. i guess by the end of the month i will have an answer for myself that in the future whether i'll be still going for this path way...hmm..i love kids though..=p

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»