Friday, July 21, 2006

Instant noodles...

I have instant noodle for dinner, it tastes so good cos its imported from Thailand (my dad buy one big box from Thai..=p).. Most of the people who stay outside of home especially those students probably enjoy instant noodles the most. Many people said that instant noodles are a bad-cook’s quick fix, it's kinda true but there are always many ways to add that extra little something to make it a "well-balanced" meal. As for me I like to add in a lot alot of vege especially cabbage, or maybe sausages...*yummy yummy*
Below are a list of some of my favorite brand of instant noodles..=p

Maggie mien kuai shu hao wei.. i love asam laksa!


This one always also nice one la.....


I love this brand but it's kinda expensive for a student...=(


When I dont really feel hungry and I feel like eating something salty I will have this..thai beehoon..


You can always find this in my place, because my bro n sis they are big fans of mee goreng (indo mee one only..)!

This is nice but the serving size is too big for a girl.. so, who wanna share with me? =p

This is my all time favorites! it's spicy though..

A lot of girls crazy over this one..but i dont really fancy this..hmm..

So..which brand is your favorite? =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got sick of maggi that I can't even swallow one now. Unless I fry them :p

So anyways, after been eating so many of them, I've come to like these few:

- Sedaap (they're good)
- Vit's (the noodle takes a long time to soften, but I like them because they dont get soggy very fast)
- Indomee's classic mee goreng (nothing beats these)

As for cupped ones, Mamee all the way (no NOT THE MAWI ONES OKAY!?)

ming said...

Fird:
Yupe! Sedaap is nice too.. i guess everyone just like the classic indomee's mee goreng!