Sunday, July 30, 2006

Happy Valentine's day!

Happy Chinese Valentine's day to everyone! Yippee!
Love you guys! muackssss........
This is a special shout-out to some of my friends:
Pammy my sunshine: Love u! good luck to both of us on our man-hunting project..=p
Suz my meow meow: Huggiez for u...only u huh...=p
Elaine my daughter: Ask willett to take a rest n maybe go out for a dinner k? u both need to relax a bit la...=p
Jamie, Ted , Andrew: blek..so many girls around u guys dats more than enuff d lo...hmmmm
My XxJian: Ganbatte! Support u all the way! *hehe* all d best ya..
My pitiful ah Yong: *haiYa* stong hanging ur price high high la, it's mega sales season, give some discount ma..=p
My dearest tak-tahu-malu Sean Ch'ng: wei..i wanna go to dat restaurant on the tree one with u ok..haha..but i'm not in kl..=p so many girls flirt with u, i jealous la! *hahahah*

aiya..too many friends er..paiseh to some other friends...=p nvm la..as long as u guys know dat i love all of u..*hehe..*..ya, i love all my friends one ma...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love being called "Sunshine"... Ming, you know just what makes me melt... =)

ming said...

To d anonymous:
u think of a nick name dat we can call each other when i stay at ur place k? I'll think of one too..=p

Ang Gu Gu said...

2day is chinese valentine day ar? ;p

ming said...

yes, its on 31st july, but u gotta refer to the chinese calender one la..