Saturday, July 08, 2006

what a day..

9:00am - woke up to clean the really messy bedroom of this 3 lazy girls (me n my both sisters), too many wires n cables around, dirty clothes, papers, hairs( basically all mine, cos i'm the only one dat have long hair)..

10:00am - bathed the dog..cleaned the cage...but shitz...around noon, i saw another big poo in there...

11:00am - practised guitar for the guitar lesson later..

12:00 noon - evolution music school called n said the guitar lesson is cancelled due to public holiday(me n my Agong birthday)...Damn!

1:00 pm - had lunch with sister n ted..so kesian them, cos mom not in i really dunno how to use that super high tech pressure cooker to cook rice, in the end we have to eat very watery fried rice..=p

2:00 - 6:00pm - supposed to go to gym with ted but since the guitar lesson is cancelled so no need to trouble ourselves to go all the way to gurney. So i was lazying around in my room, seeing my youngest sister using msn to talk to her friends (web cam, n microphone somemore), so cute, sigh, children nowadays..me old already la..then ted doin his stuff online..me looking at them like a soh poh, n wondering why andrew so lansi dunwan reply to my msg for so many times (wakaka =p, u damn lansi andrew!), n thinking of ah gap at the same time, just wondering what he is up to lately.. n wait, andrew has his nick written "where is MY jamie", oh please, jamie belongs to..ahem..*me*..blek!

7:00 pm - finally Gap sister sent me his phone number in toronto..so happy..=p, went for dinner, i had "zhar sang min" some kind of chinese noodle with vinegar (s0 nice), he had chicken wonderland, his dog had duck wings, his mom had duck rice, i take away rojak (sucks, never eaten such lousy rojak)

8:00 - 11:00 pm - watched this very very old hong kong series on channel 34. hmm, quite nice la, but typical story line where good people always win in the end. haha.. then called up gap, so nice, finally can talk to him, he's like one of the great great friend that i wanna keep for my entire life, =p...Gap, dun worry, i'll send u a box of condom, and i'll make sure all supersafe one, NO HOLE on the condoms..=p

11:00 pm - I'm here typing this blog..duh! Khyl Lee sent me a nudge, cool, havent talked to him like ages already, but..aiyks..no more msg after the nudge.. wth?

tomorrow: bring baby go to park, hopefully i can wake up..
next week: pg or kl? pg for pam, lih, andrew..or kl for suz, jon, huiling, 66? tough decision...grrrr..

No comments: