Thursday, July 13, 2006

tata...

i'm gonna go back to penang tmr.. i had fun in kl during this trip.. thanks guys..although i didnt really spend much time with u guys, i was still glad dat able to meet u up... i know i was here not in the correct period as you all having midterm exams..hmm..too bad..so sad dat i couldnt meet up 66 aka ling.. Again, i'm in my favorite mickey mouse pyjamas..*hehe* anyway, thank u hueyeen, for making me feel like being at home..sorry for all the troubles, thanks for the companion, i did enjoy myself a lot, hope u feel the same too.. every afternoon when i wake up and i see this on my laptop...

*haha*, without this key maybe i will be trapped in this house when this house caught on fire..=p ..it's really sweet of you dat's y you made me smile...see..


It's great to stay in this presidental suite which has 4 beds and 1 personal bath room..=p and guess what? during my stay here, leehom pay me a visit n he took a picture with me(ahem, instead of i took a pic with him..=p), but somehow i dun understand y he stares at me in the picture..hmmm...

Don't laugh..i know you envy...blek! So today i went to myheritage.com again..so i helped pam, ted n gap to check who they look alike.. damn.. pam have all the good ones, like hilary duff (70%), zhang zi yi n also J Lo...pretty girl will always be pretty girl..ish..then ted n gap one a little bit funny, cos they actually look like those very old japanese guy (they'd probably had passed away), serious, no joking..=p

i need to go pack my stuff..going home tmr..hehe..till then!

No comments: