Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Yay!

YiPee! I found my Research Method's notes.. so happy u know...
See! loadsa info in there...*hehe* Life would be so miserable without this book...
Today the kid's parents make me mad..n one of the kids too..I was wondering is it the ways i'm teaching them or treating them were wrong, so when i came home I took these 2 books out to read..sigh..

This is 'Guiding Young Children's Education & Development" and "Shaping Your Child's Behaviors" by Dr Teoh Hsien-Jin... Dont ask me who is dat, he is someone someone la..=p Parents should get these 2 books ler, you can get it in major bookshop like Popular or Mph..it's available in all those universities book shops too..*hehe* I bought this book when he came to college for a talk, i bought it n i kept it until now..ya, today it's my first read..hahahahaa

No comments: