Friday, August 11, 2006

old old mails...

Ming says: I hate terrorists!

Yeap! I'm so mou liu and dig some of my old emails to read read...and i found a few quite "interesting" sentences from the emails..

From:
Jamie : You mail me often girl. Or could I call you dear? :P so sweet hor, i never realised u actually sent me this b4, until today..wakakaka

Pam: eh, what you mean our friend become papa? he go make his gf pregnant ar? so married eh di or not? tell la more details! you very cham wan... make sure your next e-mail got ha! i very long time never get good gossip di... ;p See See See! girls always so kaypo! And i realised that the following mails i received from her were all asking bout the same topic..=p

Willett: Why all of you treat you koko like that one meh???Such a werd thing...but I think I will get used to it lar....every week 2 days ..6 hours....must get used to it.....*clip clip clip*. Wei, its such a sweet memory ler..i miss clip clip clip! i guess so is pam too!

Akari: i found a gal from my class... that 1 give me choc eh is kinda same as u... hermmm i mean the feeling... hahaa but still is ah ming more cute n she quite idiot in computer's thing no same like ah ming so clever hahhaa He sometimes is this sweet la, but sometimes like devil..=p

Chowlih kachuak: just want some advice from u paiseh paiseh..smart ppl like her also need my advice..=p

Ted: In one of the survey: Have you ever cut your hair : hhahahahaa...i sacrifice good things for better things I tell u this is the sweetest thing ever!! i swear..haha..

No comments: