Wednesday, August 16, 2006

w.o.n.d.e.r.f.u.l

Ming Says: I think I'm pregnant with my own sperm n ovum..damn pms...

Damn Happy wei today! for some reasons la..haha..
At nite went to Pasar Malam with mom n sis...yay, i get to eat my favorite Bangkok Pancake..*hehe*..lots of ppl ler..so crowded..so many ah lians, ah beng, aunty uncle..then hey hey hey..i ask you guys la.. when 9 girls (Daisy, Elina, Selene, Polly, Esther, Regina, Angeline, Tricia, Elline) went out or met up with 1 guy (Ah beng), what will they become? you guys dunno arrrr.... they will become DESPERATE la... =p i know..lame la..haiyo.. you cannot blame me..cos just now i saw so many groups of girls with only one guy eh.. n the words desperado was written on most of the girls foreheads.. =p haiyo..i duno what i'm toking oso..=p i think i better continue with my anime..hahaha

No comments: