Monday, August 14, 2006

t.i.r.e.d

Ming Says: I don't know why today when I was sitting in the room alone, my eyes filled with tears all of a sudden... pms is killing me badly.. i guess...

Yup! I'm tired.. So many things to do yet so little time i have. Applying to university can be so ma fan, although it's not my first time..Helping friends for their application is way much easier than helping myself..i'm just plain lazy i guess.. I have all the documents with me rite now, i just need to go to Inti to get signature from miss Simone..Seeing her is a really challenging stuff to me..haha..i damn scare of her er..dunno y...but the last time we went there she damn friendly to ted, well, maybe only to ted...dats the first thing i'm worry of..then..i have confidence in university accepting me, but i have no confidence in how much credits they will let me transfer..how if they only accept credits from Help? die la me..dat time u will see me jump from KLCC tower..n i will be in the first page on The Star, and dat time, Ted, we are equal..hahahaha.. lame.. besides dat..hmm..stupid toefl organisation..no more computer base test..i have to take the very-stupid-superduh-chao-o-kui-boh-akal-kanasai-damnlame-superchaochao Internet Base Test...=( and I have to speak this time.. why my last toefl score report expired dddddd..aiyoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...n it cost me 150 usd, wei, 10 dollar more than the computer base test..hahaha..ok enuff of dat..

I had dinner with mom n my sisters in Yataimura (soree Elain, soree Willett), haha..damn nice oi..but a little bit expensive lo..they change their menu already..the set dinner no more free gyoza? wth....mana boleh...i'm not full yet..i wan gyoza gyoza gyozaaaaaaaaaaaa....=p

2 comments:

Wingz said...

i had gyoza just a few hours ago onlyyyyyyyy!!! YEAYY!!!

ming said...

wingzzz...how dare u! i had dat too..but not enuff!!!

hmmm...8-kam-leong doesnt eat gyoza one la!