Thursday, August 17, 2006

me - animal

Ming Says: How come Blogger so lag nowadays? or is it my line?

Supposed to stop working on tuesday, but I decided to stay for another 3 days! Cos I love the kids..! *haha*

According to one of the standard six boy today, to him, I am a very "xun4 liang2 he2 wen1 he2 de3 dong4 wu4"..ahaha..how to say this in english..erm..very tame n friendly animal? *haha*..cute hor him..cos according to dat boy I'm too nice to them and he thinks that I will never scold them...=p..yea rite..you havent seen the real Ming...=p

Today I read something very sickening er.. I'm not against homosexual..but this one...eew... n weejian, i really dun go against gay one...*hahahaha*

This Sunday gonna be pammy n my sis-in-law convo in Usm..wei pam..same place! same place! same time! same time! (yes, i very sam pat) I will attend k..n we will take pictures n i will get the pictures from you next year during this time..=p

No comments: