Thursday, August 10, 2006

Just another day

Ming says: Somehow I think that, xiao xiao jian still...hopeless...=p

My Breakfast, My Lunch, My Dinner ---> Tang Yuan..

I know..it looks very geli..haha..

I had Tang yuan only for my meal today..*hehe*.. My precious Tang Yuan.. If you have money you can buy LV bag, but this Tang Yuan, I dun think so.. The taukeh of this tangyuan super the lansi, you have to call before you go to buy, cos they only open their shop if they are happy..*haha*..cos they've been earning a lot i guess, so they happy they sell lo, no happy ma no sell lo... but today i'm lucky enough to see their shop open n get to buy the tang yuan lo! anyway, the tang yuan store is on the road side one, opposite the Shangrila's Hotel... I remember chowlih the kachuak once asked me and khaivin why we love this uncle tang yuan dat much, well, we really dunno er, the tang yuan is just so difference from others, even the one ur mom cook, i swear..*haha*anyway, if you want the taukeh number, you can always get it from me..=p, or maybe we can go makan together lo..


Oh ya, today someone got me this trucker's cap... it's pink! sweet hor... hopefully one day we will have the chance to wear this cap out together.. haiyks, dats another dream of mine..*haha*.. muacks to the buyer of this cap..*lame......haha*

2 comments:

pisang goreng 115,NF said...

hi........
newbie here in your blog......
coming here to say hello.........
nice blog...

ming said...

pisang goreng...=p i always see u in wingz's page..=p
welcome anyway! =)