Thursday, September 29, 2005

Yesterday was a great day too.. Went to 66 huz to get our accounting homework done..while doing the works half way she suddenly told me dat.."ming..isnt it is sad dat even during my 21st birthday i have to stay at home and do this really stupid assignment.." then i was like oh my god..i totally forgot bout her birthday.. i felt really bad though, for wanted her to come n pick me up from my huz and didnt even join her for lunch.. but things got better when we went for ethics extra class..when da lecturer found out dat its her birthday, mr. ari decided to treat all of us for dinner. it was awesome. this was da first time i joined a lecturer for dinner and surprisingly i talked a lot. =p..so at the end of da day, i guess 66 was really happy n she was even happier when her bf called her..*hehe*..so sweet.. anyway, 66 is a really great girl, she is so cool, she can plays drum!!

So..my friends were saying me dat i always stay in "grey" zone, neither black or white. 66 was saying i always give good reasoning when arguing in ethics class, but everytime i surely will ended up contradicting my own point..and jeevi said i always couldnt make up my mind, said dat i couldnt just choose either being positive or negative, always has to be on da middle. Even ted said so, he said i never believed my own instinct, my own thoughts, always being skeptical on my own view. I totally agree with them, yea, i always cant make up my mind, i dunno why, its really frustrating sometimes. i guess maybe to me nothing is perfect, at some points someone might be correct but at another point someone might be incorrect. thus, its really hard for me writing a good argumentative essay during ethic class. i cant take any stand, to me, at some points, either sides have their goods n bads; isnt dat da reality ? for example, a disabled guy breaks into a house becos he needs money to take care of his mom who is very sick. so, the act is wrong, but his intention is helping his mom, can u say dat he is totally wrong? See.. things like dat always make me so confuse, dats why i am always in da grey zone. =p

No comments: