Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Dis is something for quiny the Oh Hoay Thua..

girl, dun revenge, its only for temporary satisfaction and it wont heal you permanently. The next guy gonna be so innocent and maybe he gonna be da guy who is perfect for you. as for the old guy, just set him free and let them be wutever they wanna be. as a buddhist i guess you should know bout karma very well.. dun let ur parents disappointed k.. i only seen dat guy twice so its not fair for me to judge him..so wutever ur decision is, we will always be here to support u, but never never revenge, it really wont ease ur pain..*hehe*..when you feel like crying, just cry it out loud..or maybe u can come to kl to look for me, i will cry together with u...no no..i wont cry..but i'll give u tissue la..or maybe we can go red box together..missing those times dat me, u, n ted dat always go to redbox right after classes in Inti..yea..we can go sing k together..or or or..maybe we can go shopping!! ask ur dad to give u extra money to shop as u need to give me some of it..muahaha...so..be happy k! It's not only me..you still have Pam the onneh, ah ying, mr yong ..hehe..lots more la..aiyo! =p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, This is fun. It's the first time I've used a blog site.
I have a internet access special, site. It pretty much covers internet access special, related stuff.

Take a look at my site!