Saturday, September 03, 2005

...I'm in LOVE with Jack Johnson... been listening to da songs again n again n again. It did help me to "heal" my really stressed mind and body *hehe*.. Woke up early in da morning like maybe 8? agg, my cousie alarm kept on ringing for almost 2o times, its really really noisy. Besides, i got fever, didnt tell anyone as hmm..i dunno..So woke up n continue doing da shifting huz thingy...dust dust n dust..aiyks...While moving stuff i met dis white guy, took da same elevator with me n went into da same huz with me then only i realised he knows my aunt..a really good looking guy..but later i found out dat..hmm..he got a korean gf staying upstair..n recently his gf got pregnant..i was like..wth..hmm..ok ok..its so lucky for him..*hehe*..so later went to dis new huz n found dat there r lots of pretty gals n my neighbour is a korean family..great, so i can get to know more ppl later..*ngek ngek*..then tok on fon with dis guy, sorry 2 make u angry, perhaps u know y i keep on questioning, sigh, wutever, maybe dis is da chance n time u've given me n hope dat i'll change...after done da works in new huz then came back here. my aunt who is a cosmetic surgery doctor, have lots of clients today... seeing those pretty girls come here n hoping dat they will go back with even prettier face, make me wonder y ppl always ask for more n never got satisfied. Hmm, wutever, but seeing everyone come out from da room with a satisfied look then i feel happy for my aunt too. *yawn*..really really tired today, just finish da cleaning job, grr, lots of exercise though...hehe..now enjoying my sweets dat got from someone, it's exceptional sweet becos its from u..muahaha...anyway, so sorry to those friends dat i didnt reply to u guys msg for these 2 days, been really really tired n busy n lazy, haha, got lots of excuses one..oh yea, my cousin was telling me this, got excuse no success, no excuse got success...hahaha

No comments: