Saturday, September 03, 2005

Just got back from Pelita mamak in Jalan Ampang..went with cousie n we walked there cos its pretty near to our place as we just stay behind nikko hotel..guess wut we saw when we walked back.. while we were walking pass the citibank, there were 2 security guards sitting outside of da bank...both are guys ok..then we saw one of them grabbing the other's balls..*wink wink*...muahaha..keep on grabbing n touching u know..Eew..so so sick of them..we wanna laugh but hmm..we control..control ourselves...*haha*...n my cousie was whispering to me like..ming dun look dun look.. but..i cant help it..i just look la..come'n..who doesnt want to look? *haha*...Eeeeeewwwwwwwww....wut happen to citibank's workers???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is nice I will recommend others to visit this site. Interestingly enough, I have my own blog about auto insurance quote what do you think about my site about auto insurance quote