Sunday, September 18, 2005

while waiting for call (well, dats an excuse..=p..actually i'm just lazying around..i'm so lazy..i'm gonna be dead if i dun start doing my assignments)..i'm here to write something..


If money can buy love, I rather dunwan any love..If material love can last long, I'll chop down my head and let you sit on it...If money really can buy love, why do you need to put so much efforts n timez in love?..If money can buy love, those wealthy uncle will have no difficulity in finding lady and Bill Gates certainly can dates million gfs at one time..=p
Recently, i'm really really sick you know..i have this really really terrible sickness..i have short-term memory lost..It's only takes 5 seconds for me to forget something..really..i guess i need to see doctor..its getting worsen..i'm worry of cos..=(

No comments: