Monday, September 19, 2005

Today the accounting class nearly makes me go insane..the credit debit thing was so confusing.. dats y i was not concentrating on lectures all da time...then i talked to da girl sitting next to me, n we become friends..*hehe*..when she was in Help, ted used to refer her as "66" girl, n this is our secret code during mass comm class..*muahaha*.hopefully she doesnt know bout dat....anyway, now in different college, friends around calling her different nick name..ppl here call her miss malaysia..*haha*..i wonder why..i need to find out still..oh yea..the accounting class was so damn sienz so me n 66 started to take out our food to eat..she ate a peach, n i shared with her my chocolate cookies..haha..then i took out my notebook to write nonsense...here was something i had written on my book...

a drunken guy

When you're drunk,
every words you speak, you speak with nobility.
and your eyes look exeptionally sexy.
When you're drunk,
every movements of yours are so gentle.
and your voice sounds deep and mature.
When you're drunk,
your singing is so good n it makes me cry
and looking you in dat way it certainly makes me wanna fly high.

*haha*..crapz..i dunno wut am i writing too..=p.. this is da proof dat how boring da accounting class is..=p

No comments: