Sunday, September 18, 2005

I'm so sO so 幸福 (xing4 fu2)today..yea..幸福..i dunno wuts da english word for this. I checked on dictionary, its written there "hapiness", but i dun think its da exact word i'm looking for.. anyway..sitting in my dream car today was so great..n looking out from da car n found dat so many ppl get married on mooncake festival..well..last week was my cousin brother engagement party..n this coming week my cousin sister is getting married too.. I used to dream n talk n plan alot about my wedding day..but recently i re-thought bout this, is marriage dat important? I mean is it necessary to get married? I thought bout this during the ethic class when da lecturer ask us to write an essay on why should we or should we not get married.. oops..my mind was blank..i found no reason to get married n i found no reason not to get married. *haha*..well, i mean, wuts da point getting married when you can stay with your love ones happily under one roof even without getting married, and girls always dream bout their wedding day cos they will be treated like a princess on dat day..but you can be a princess or can be treated like a princess everyday if your bf are sweet enough to do so for you..*hehe*..

So I am back from Penang again after so many days..*hehe*..its really fun...I met 4 new friends..they r my "sensei", molly, nino, and nana..muahahaha..they are really cute though..*wink wink*...n now i have more friends..haha..=p during this trip i learned a lot of new stuff..my sensei taught me bout philosophy, ethics, n accounts..well..i'm a dumb dumb student..and i realised dat an intelligent guy or a guy who speaks or talks intelligently can be so attractive..yup..attractive..=p.. again..me mom cook curry fish..pam said da maggie goreng in taipan is best in the world..then to me my mom curry fish is best in da world...=p..its really really good..no doubt bout it..*hehe*..then wut else happening in pg..oh yea..this guy keep on asking me what i want for my 21st birthday..grrr...i really wish for something money cannot buy..=p..yea..i;m dat greedy..*ngek ngek*..dats all for tonight..i'm tired to type..haha..i'm tired but i'm happy! =p

No comments: