Thursday, September 01, 2005

-My Daily Boring Life-

I'm so tired today, exhausted..woke up early in da morning (thanks 2 someone 4 waking me up..muahaha), slept at 3 last nite as waiting 4 ppl to call..but i guess i didnt sleep quite well as I started to have home sick, although the bed here is way much comfortable than the one at home..i dunno y i always find dat cheap mattress is more comfortable than those freaking expensive one, like da one in Spb..*hehe*.. So woke up n took a bath n went to my aunt new huz, its still under renovation, its some where in kuchai lama, damn near to ted;s aunt huz, although this place is like so damn far from college, i love the place though, with big n nice swimming pool, fresh air, nice trees, nice view, etc etc..*haha*..after dat aunt drop me at midvalley ktm, dats when all those spooky n freaky stuff happens..She dropped at a place dat got no entrance to da Ktm station..so I have to walk across into one of the midvalley parking lot..while i was crossing da road i almost met an accident..i didnt notice well enough there was a car dat came to my way so so fast, n it was raining heavily dat time, so i just ran n cross da road, while i was crossing half way i only realised dat SHIT i will get knock down if i dun run faster, so i speed up my pace, well, too bad, i fell down, luckily da car did stop immediately, so i faster stood up n walked into da parking lot while da car driver kept on honking me..*idiot*..well, i'm saying myself..*haha*.. so i finally managed to get in to da station n headed to da destination, which was serdang. Damn, was raining heavily when i reached there, so i talked on fon pretty long to wait for da rain to stop. when da rain stop i asked da ppl there how to get to South City Plaza, n da person was like "Walk? jauh sangat la.." so i took a taxi n it took me 5 bucks for such a short distance. Then go tru da registration stuff n took a ktm back to midvalley. Been walking in high heels for whole day. Although it;s tiring, da journey today have gotten me come to realise that I was so strange to this place, KL. I didnt really come to appreciate n notice n learn about dis place in the past one year, I realised dat i have neglected so much bout this place, been concentrating too much on studies n my love life. So, today was sitting inside da train (dis was my very first time!) observing da ppl around, its really interesting to look at ppl like wut r they doing n stuff..*hehe*..So dats all 4 today..it's almost 9, i have to wait 4 my aunt n cousies 4 dinner..we gonna have vegetarian steamboat..yummy yummy....

-sOme words been running around my brain-

You've been asking me what i want for my 21st birthday, if i could wish for something from you, i hope you dun lie anymore, it's aint cool..really..=)..anyway..i know wut to get u for ur 21st birthday..if i can do it, i'd be really happy for myself too..=p..its strange n weird u know..i know how much u care for me, like yesterday when u sending me off, i can see it from ur eyes (a bit perasan d..haha).. you know wut..aiyks..i better dun write it here..=p

-Wish List-

umbrella can be folded one

the billabong sch bag (although i dun like aussie stuff..haha)

an intelligent mind -muahaha

The Zahir by Paolo Coelho

No comments: