Monday, September 26, 2005

I went back to Pg last wednesday again..of cos I went back with a purpose..my cousin sister wedding..grr..so tired..i reached Kl home at 1:30am last nite..=p So last wednesday after i reached pg (in the evening) straight away went out with friend without going home..sometimes, i think i'm being too much..=p..then thursday..woke up early in the morning to go makan hokkien mee near by my huz, hmm..yummy yummy..then went to work with friend by helping to clean clean n wash wash..fun er..tired but really run..worth it.. perhaps my life can be best described by david's tao "我喜欢".. 我喜欢这样的感觉 我只想要简单的快乐 希望和你一起拥有 轻轻松松的享受 常常欢笑 做个好朋友 我喜欢这样的感觉 我只想要简单的快乐 希望和你一起拥有 轻轻松松的享受 我喜欢开心的感觉 给好心情留一个角落 想想过去想想未来 回到最初的感动 常常欢笑 我的老朋友... =p..Its really great..i had all i want..lok lok..rojak..movies..sup kambing..roti naan..fried rice..hokkien mee..shopping..love..walk walk..work..etc etc..*haha*

Friday.. my cousin wedding...got a suprise visit before heading to alor setar, where the wedding dinner held..ooo..so happy! So, reached there quite late due to my stupid brother..ish.. during da dinner, i realised dat its been really really long since i last met most of my cousins from my mom side..a few new-born babies..they are so cute..made me feel like having my own baby only..*jealous*..=p

Saturday.. I forced myself to stay at home to finish up my readings and assignments although quiny's invitation to gurney plaza really tempting..*haha*..yay..i made it, i finally could sit down at home n study n finish up my works...then during nite i watched malaysian idols..*hehe*..nice show er..bravo bravo..it really doesnt matter to me who won it..

Sunday...woke up quite late then quiny said wanna go to gurney plaza..so we went there and had sushi at sushi king, n looked for our beloved aunt but she wasnt there..too bad..then we sat down at coffee bean n i tried to listen to her story..=p..*hehe*..then later we left for this apartment nearby..oh my god..then everything made me realised dat guys can be really a coward sometimes..frankie..i really look down on you..*ming shakes head*..disappointed..grrr..anyway, girls should be pampered n sayang n guys should listen to girls, but everything has its limit, guy should never never never be like a dog to a girl, its just so "not-guy"..*haha*..wutever it is la..ish ish ish..frankie..ish ish ish...=p.. then later, quiny had to go work n she dropped me home..n my friend picked me up to go kayu then makan then left for Kl again..so sad!

No comments: