Sunday, June 29, 2008

I am melting in Seattle!!

OMG!! The weather is killing me. Killing me from the inside out or from the outside in. JEEZ!! I can feel that my skin is burning. So, it's the freaking Summer season now. Now I know summer in Seattle starts from July. I checked the weather and it said 25 Celsius. It's only 25 Celsius and I feel like dying already, I wonder how I survived last summer. =_+ I still remember there was one day on last summer (when I was in North Carolina), the temperature hit 110 Fahrenheit, which is 43.33 Celsius, crazy or not!! It was so hard to breath that time, and I was feeling headache and nausea for the whole day. Anyway, I gotta apply sunblock everyday before I go to work, and I also have to steal my kids' sunblock to use when I went outing with them. Poor me.

Sigh. I have to take care of myself to make sure I wont turn darker and darker before I go back to Malaysia. Besides, I have to take care of my skin where I got bitten from the sweet little angel at work. The other day I got bitten like 6 or 7 bites on my right arm. =_+ I can tell you it's not fun. My right arm got so sore right away.


Show you the bite, the one not that scary one.

This one doesn't look scary and not that painful.

The next day it actually become pretty painful as the bruises extended!! The color now is even more disgusting. =_+ But this is the better one compared to other bites, I had bleeding bleeding one someone!!

Ok, forget about the bites. Back to Summer. So it's now summer holidays, kids are outta school. So everyday also have to plan some interesting activity or outing for them. Park is always a good place for them to go.

Have been wanting to show you guys Mt. Ranier but can't really get a nice picture of it.

At the park. Many many many people.

Get to play with water (for the kids la), but you wont see any of my kids in here because I have no money to pay for $10000 for each picture of the kiddo. =_+

I get to camwhore. The weather is stupidly hot!!

Get to see car show!

I like this one. cute one.

Brought those little monkey to Strawberry Festival (it's actually an art & music festival).

Hot chick under Hot sun. iPhone did the magic.

That's all about work.

It's all about my...hmm... "social life" now.

Went out to "tour" around downtown Seattle the other day (just sat in the car!!) as Ms. Airene T. forgot to bring her ID and we couldn't go into any......bar. Anyway thanks to Noriko the driver. =p
So we ended up in somewhere near our house again. And we came back like this.

I was allllll happy and Airene was...hmm....

Airene's birthday is tomorrow. But we decided to give her an early birthday surprise before Raymond leaves for HongKong. So we planned this and planned that and she appeared to be surprised a little bit.

She is now old already. Can get married and have baby already, which is the thing that the kids think she should do.

Her birthday cake. Tiramisu Cheese Cake. All the way from ChinaTown man!! Noriko and Ray were really amazing. But it was a little bit messed up (the cake). I wonder it was because of Noriko's driving skill or the hot weather. Hmm..

Airene. Me. Noriko.

Ray. Airene. Me.

So we ended up playing Mahjong. Well we already planned to play mahjong even before we decided to give Airene birthday surprise, because we thought Raymond was supposed to leave on yesterday. But in the end he told us he already postponed his air ticket to the next Saturday!! (!#()@*#)(*!*@#)@)*@&@*$#. We basically suffered ourselves to stay up late for nothing (we worked next day.)

Here is a short clip (not really, it's 4 minutes) of us playing mahjong. You can skip the most part but not the very last 10 seconds. Look at Airene!!





The last part of the clip. I don't know why it was separated. =_+

Now my mom knows what I do in Seattle.

BTW, we went for DimSum the next morning. LOL.

And another thing, Happy Birthday AT!! It's Okinawa btw. =p

No comments: