Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Thank You & Bak Zhang!

Hmm.. I know there has been a lot of unforeseen incidents happening around me, but oh well, I am still trying to make myself feel better so that no one will worry bout me lo. Anyway, I am very very very very thankful to friends and family that have been there for me all these while. Thank you people for trying to cheer me up in any possible ways, thank you for the messages, thank you for taking time from your busy life to visit my dad, thank you for putting smile on my face again and again.

To make ourselves to feel better and also forget about all those stupid things that had happened at the work place, Airene and I decided to make Bak Zhang.

It took us a lot of preparations and times!! It's like you have to soak most of the ingredients over night.

Part of the ingredients.

More ingredients in line.

The glutinous rice. Basically we have to fry them first la.

Mushrooms. Yummy!

Pork.

Chestnuts.

Yellow beans?

The bamboo leafs and strings. They don't have those traditional type of strings available here la.

Ta Daaaaaa. After 2 hours of cooking it.

The first load.

A lot of Bak Zhang.

We made like 40 plus of them. It tastes pretty good you know! Can fight with my mom ar! =p Mummy, I can get married liao, because I know how to make Bak Zhang. =p Damn proud wei. Although it does not look as perfect as it should be, for the first time consider not bad already ok.

ok, so now who wants one?

6 comments:

GiGling Guru said...

note to self: dont read ming's blog late at night

HUNGRY!

and i just ate like an hour ago.

OMG

:(

ming said...

Haha. jon jon!!
bring me to murni when i am back to Kl ok! =p

GiGling Guru said...

when you're back, and not too busy with your BOYFRIEND. SURE!

:)

honestly, i miss u so god dam much

ming said...

*shy*

BF will be in KK that time. =p

Honestly, I miss you so much too.

=p You'd better put on some weight when i see u ok

GiGling Guru said...

lol dont think so...

in fact i think i prolly lost more weight.... u come back feed me la :P

Abbi said...

You are making me hungry!