Wednesday, June 11, 2008

the lazy me

*haiyo*
Stop asking me to buy iPhone ok? I know the 3G iPhone is coming out soon and with a ridiculous cheap price (start from 199usd), I still can't get over it that I paid so much for it when it first came out ok, so to be fair to myself, I am not helping anyone to buy! =p

But wait, maybe will buy for my brother. With his credit card. =p

Jeez. Seriously la. My life has been bored. Working & staying at home. I feel as if it's still winter... on the summer days. =_+

Last weekend went to colleague's house for BBQ. They have such a nice view in Queenanne! Jealous sial. Anyway the BBQ was fun!! Hanging out with them can be pretty crazy.

Jessica was trying to dance while Shellie was showing silly face. Antoni was looking good with my glasses!! And the hookah or shisha is definitely great!Look! My new toy! The Bamboooooo Fun, jeez, it's just a pen tablet la. And the Ziraffe I made!! Cute hor? And I am loving my nail polish!! I painted it together-gather with the kids! I am not being narcissist! WeeJian is way much more better than in this. Or even Pam. =_+ And someone has to definitely stop me from eating sushi. OMG!! I am craving for sushi every freaking day!!

8 comments:

GiGling Guru said...

heluuu..

miss me? :>

ming said...

yea!! of cos I do jon jon... why you stop blogging one?? I cannot stalk you anymore!!

GiGling Guru said...

i continued blogging about a month or so back. :P

when j00 coming bakkkkkk!?

i want huggies :>

ming said...

yea..like 2 posts per month rite?
=p

I might be going back at the end of july! Definitely have to meet u up!!

=p

Hugs HUgsssss

GiGling Guru said...

trying to post something up least once every 2-3 days la.. :P

give some support laa haha :P

ming said...

i do!! i give u 99% support!! =p

Hope u earn a lot from Nuffnang! =p

Pam Song said...

Me? Paint a giraffe? With bamboo fun maybe. Haha. It's been awhile since I've done art. I should start indulging in it again. =p

ming said...

Pam... Nooo.. No I mean..you are a better narcissist than I do! =p

lol