Monday, June 16, 2008

it's not a drama. it happens.

Something weird happened last night. I woke up from dreams (which I can't remember now) at around 4:30am, and had tears in my eyes. My body was aching all over. I felt that the bed was so uncomfortable, my neck and hands were so sore. Then, my phone was ringing. My body was too painful that I took hundred years to move myself to reach for my phone. Mummy called and I missed the call. Then, someone nudged me like million times through Msn. At the same time, I received sms from mummy. By the time when I was more alert about things that were happening around me, I realized that, oh, they were trying to tell me that grandma passed away like minutes ago.

There's so many things that are happening at home right now, I feel sorry and bad, and yet there's nothing much that I can do about it. I can so imagine the drama that is going to happen in the big family now. I am sincerely praying that grandma will pass away peacefully.

sigh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

uhm...hope that you are doing alright!! Don't be too sad!!

ming said...

thank u buddy buddy. appreciate it a lot. =)