Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A date with Ichigo

Last night, I had a rather sweet dream. I dream of Ichigo Kurosaki. If you are familiar with Bleach anime enough, you will know who he is. See, the thing is, I dream of him in a real person (as in someone I can touch physically). The funny thing is, in the dream, I met him in Seattle-Tacoma Airport. LOL. So I was on my way flying home to Malaysia, and he was on his way to Europe (Italy to be exact). I saw him standing by a store with his manager. So I thought he looks rather familiar and I walked toward him and asked "are you Ichigo?". He did not respond, BUTTTTTTTTT (BUT), he grabbed my hand and walked into a corner and told me ya he is Ichigo!! Wahahahahaha!! So I told him I like him bla bla bla and wanted to take a picture with him. So we had someone to help us to take picture but all the cameras didnt seemed to be working! So we were like standing at the corner posing in different ways (holding hand, hugging, that kind of pose. lol) while waiting for people to take picture for us. But after like 20 minutes, none of the camera seemed to be working, so I told not to worry because I have iPhone with me!! LOL. So I took out iPhone and took picture with him. lol. lol. lol. lol. lol. Then after that, we took a transit bus together to go to a different terminal (and we were hand in hand). LOL. When finally it's time to go he gave me a big warm hug and kissed me goodbye. AwwWWwwWWwww. That's when I woke up because someone sent me nudge in MSN. =(
I miss him already!

JEEEEZ. I don't know why I have this kind of dream. BUT I LIKE IT!!! I guess life in Seattle has been pretty lonely for me so I always this kind of weird dreams. =_+

Honestly, ever since Vjian left US for Malaysia, my life has been pretty lonely. =_+ I am that kinda girl will keeps everything to myself, and when the days I have problem I will try to "process" myself and do the problem solving on my own. But with Vjian, sometimes I will accidentally disclose some of my problems or secrets to him. It's rather hard to keep things from him when we talk on phone every freaking day. Do not get misunderstand by this, we are just very very good friends. First, we are on family phone plan. Secondly, I have edwin and he has someone's gf (LOL). So I like to talk to him, because on the sad or stressful days, we will kinda use the sarcastic approach, or talk indirectly into the problem, at the end of the phonecall we will feel better (at least I will, I don't know about him, probably after he sees the girls in the gym he will feel better already. lol). Sigh, but now he is in M'sia, I really hate the time difference!! =(

Jeez. Until this point, I don't know what to type anymore, because I miss Ichigo!

LOL.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ichigo is mine