Saturday, December 08, 2007

Your shoulder

I have goosebumps every time I listen to this song.
It walks me down to memory lane.
This song brings me back to the time when I was staying in Subang and Emerge'06.
I still remember I played this song over and over again to show how much I love this song, while Pamela likes the other song "Lost" in the same album.

Every time I listen to this song I think of my family. It's their shoulder that I have always depended on. The other day talked on phone with mom and papa, got to know that they went for a medical check up. It's good to know that they are health conscious and I love to see that they are always do things together. And then my brother, I found out that he viewed my friendster profile via his friendster account. lol. Oh, and my both sisters did the same thing too! I love their kaypo-ness over my life. =p

Somehow in some way, this song makes me think of Edwin's sister. I remember the time we sang over and over again in the car when I was in Sabah. Then Edwin's mom, she always makes me feel loved by taking the initiative to talk to me and care for me. I am glad that I have another shoulder to lay on whenever I need someone to talk to.

And lastly.. I guess the lyrics of this song rather suitable for him. It's the messages that I want to deliver to him. Nah, for u la PHD. =p

Sun Ho - 你的肩膀

那些日子当你不在我身边
整个世界都不对哦
还能这样安静的和你依偎
受过的苦都无所谓哦
进进退退我们之间
故事有点迂回
轰轰烈烈哭过几回
从来没有后悔

依靠着你的肩膀
有风的味道也有雨的沧桑
为我去过了远方
还好爱是我最固执的地方
还好再长的夜总是会天亮
我终于等到你回来身旁哦

爱就是你的肩膀
能负担我的所有快乐悲伤
相信你许下的愿望
一辈子的时间那么的漫长
何必在乎当初寂寞多荒凉
我们的幸福会在下半场

为我去过了远方哦~
相信你许下的愿望

1 comment:

Pam Song said...

I still like Lost. It's so sad... But I don't mind this song, actually. =)

I miss you, babe. Hugs.