Friday, December 14, 2007

*punya*

When I was in primary school, every time I write Malay essay, I definitely have to use this word ---> "Punya"

For example: Saya punya abang sudah kahwin.

I know the way Penang people talk ar, a little bit weird la. They have to combine chinese + malay + english whenever they speak. But I don't remember we use "punya" in our sentences.

Lately I noticed that a lot of Sabahan they use a lot a lot a lot a lot of "punya" in their conversation. And their "punya" have different meaning. It means 'extremely'.

These examples taken from what DelvinC have said in the past (not only him la, many many of them use this word before).

"I punya lonely", "I punya happy-lo today, I get to go shopping"

So I learned something new-lo. I think-ar this word kinda cute la.

You know what. Today I suddenly feel myself punya old and punya stupid, then-ar I become punya sad- lo!!

=p

2 comments:

zewt said...

hhaha... suddenly i am too teleported to my school days.

DelvC said...

Eh? how come use me as example ler ? 'Punya' weird leh ..hehehe!!