Thursday, December 27, 2007

My Kind of Christmas

This Christmas was not that lonely after all. LeeNa prepared really good food for all of us who were still in Bemidji on Christmas Eve. Look at the pictures, yummy food.


Ai-Tan & Me, I can't wait to go Oregon with her. =)

Spent my Christmas playing Scrabble in Steve&Bonnie's House.

I Love You. Can you hear me? I say I Love You!

Straight 5. Another board game. I use my brain a lot lately.

Went sledding at somewhere behind Steve&Bonnie's yard. The slope is very steep!

Me all smiling. Am ready to go~

Megan. She is too small to sled. She just sat there and look like a statue. So cute!

Standing beside Patrick always makes me look so short. =(

My American Family. Steve&Bonnie and the grandchildren. I am gonna miss them badly when I leave Bemidji. After all they have been like my family while my stays here. They really take good care of me and all of the international students here. I love them a lot a lot.

Megan was showing me her nose and her tummy.

My favorite boy of all time. Aaron! The other day I said to him "You're American". He replied "No, I am not, I am Aaron!"

This is very random. A small part of the screen shot on my desktop. Waiting patiently for you, you, and you to come online. =)

Basically, I spent my Christmas with my Family Friends, and I definitely enjoyed myself a lot. I had good food. I had good company. I sled. I played. I sang. I smiled. I ate.
That's my Christmas. How about yours?

1 comment:

Martha said...

This makes me miss Bemidji!