Monday, December 17, 2007

Season of separation

My last few days in Bemidji. Everyone is leaving. Like punya-sad-lo...=(
Anyway, a lot of random pictures.

At Nat's Birthday. I hope Chole's bf doesn't read my blog. =p

I like this picture. During Deepavali gathering. I wonder what were they looking at.

My new shoes. Behind.

The side. It's super comfy.

Can you believe it is just $11.50 for one Nike shoes?? It's just about RM40 only!!

I saw this the other day at Target. Cutness!

Went to see sunrise this morning with my pet and Yvonne. This picture was taken on the Lake Bemidji.

Same shoes. Different color. Same dirtiness.

At Nat's Hello Kitty birthday. Silly me.

I'm blessed again, and again. =)

When I receive this, I don't know I should be happy or sad. Happy because of the cutie drawing. Sad because mypet is leaving!!

Nat. Me. Mypet

Take a break. My Margarita.

Nat & Airene. Prettiness. Just ignore me.

She always looks so pretty!!

Nat: "Eh where is my drink-la.." Airene: "huh? huh? what happen, I don't know-ler" =p

MyPet left already!! sadness.

What is Chloe thinking la??

Same old boring place. Same old happening friends!

They finally left this morning. =( I feel so lonely in Bemidji now.

2 comments:

Chloe Tan Mei Ling said...

i miss ZB n my the other half d...*_*

ming said...

hor~ you never miss me...!! =p