Wednesday, December 05, 2007

A glass of green tea at 1:30am

I love organic green tea. It makes me sleep. =_=

I am in the middle of writing a paper.

I am running out of brain juice.

I am hoping this glass of hot green tea will keep me awake this time.

I am having tight tight tight tight schedule for these 2 weeks.

Take a look.

To be more precise,

Dec 6: Hand in Research Lab Essay + Whole Semester Activity Log Mock Interview at Career Services Center
Dec 7: Work from 2pm to 2am
Hand in presentations critique x 5 of it
Dec 8: Work from 2pm to 2am
Dec 9: Christmas Concert performance at 3pm and 6pm
Dec 10: Cognitive Psychology Final Exam
Dec 11: Hand in paper on Yoga History + Pros & Cons of Yoga Class + Daily log for whole semester
Dec 12: Chinese class exam (wth)
Dec 13: History & System of Psychology Final Exam (This one no kidding, have to study more than 20 chapters of dead people, and I haven't even touched the text book, yay to myself!)
Dec 14: Hand in Cognitive Psychology Research Proposal (Haven't even read the past research or journals =_=)
Dec 15: Fitness class Final Exam
Hand in Article Critique as final assignment on Fitness topic

I seriously don't know how lo. =_= Compared to last semester, last last semester, last last last semester, I did not procrastinate that much lo. But somehow I still screwed up the time management la.

Oh, and today I had two presentations. Was bad. First, I had a lot of confidence during the presentation for cognitive psychology, because I prepared a very very pretty and sweet presentation slides, and somehow the projector screen just had to play trick on me, geram only, so my slides did not projected nicely. Then the next presentation on Skinner the dead person during Psychology History & System class, I had carried over effect from the last presentation, so I just simply presented the whole presentation. =_= But later, I regretted, cos I only realized that it was my last chance to do a good presentation in my university life. Argh. Screw it. Too late already.

I hardly sleep lo lately. I usually catch a nap during day time after class. If I didn't answer your phone call or your Msn messages, I must be sleeping. And yea, I usually will not return call one, I don't know why. Maybe I think that if it's really important you will keep on calling. =p

I need at least 36 hours for one day lo. I want to go play snow ball fight. I want to go sledding. I want to go snow tubing. I want to have more quiet times. I want to hibernate. I want to talk on phone. I want to take a long shower. I want to eat breakfast, lunch and dinner. I want to just chill with friends. I want to do a lot of things lo.

For now, I need to stop blogging and go back to do my work lo. =(

oh ya. Today is a good day. Heart you. =)

2 comments:

HueYeen said...

hey, be patient ok? after all those things then you will be really free and do whatever you want..hehe

Gambatte!

ming said...

yuppers! i will be totalllllllllyyyy free from schoool life! =p
I cant wait for dat...