Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Let it snow..let it snow..let it snow....

It's been snowing like mad in Bemidji. I think we have at least 20 inches of snow now..=_= I must have been praying too hard for the snow..for once, I hope it will stop snowing...Heeeeeeeeeeeeee...

You will have this much of dandruff when it is snowing...

This was taken few days back. Now I am sure the snow is thicker than this. cute hor?

The path way to deputy hall.

BSU

I want to go sledding...~

台北的圣诞节 - Joshua's Group

台北的圣诞节 天空不下雪
但是我感觉到一种爱的力量
从天那端开始蔓延
我知道那是你
台北的圣诞节 天空不下雪
但是我感觉到一种爱的力量
从天那端开始蔓延
我知道那是你
全世界的盼望
写在你身上
从永远到永远
都要传唱
你的降生是为了我
是为了我们
台北的圣诞节 天空不下雪
但是我感觉到一种爱的力量
从天那端开始蔓延
我知道那是你

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're provoking jeles-sy from the poor people in msia... here veli hot arrr~!!

ming said...

hmmmmm... hmmm..
u can try to be a cold-blooded person la...then you will feel very cold already..

=p

okok..i know i'm very lame..

anyway..i'm waiting for u to come over here...maybe we can go Chicago to watch a show..or maybe go to Memphis to listen to jazz concert? =p

no no..i think I prefer to play snow ball with u...=p

DelvC said...

eh ..next time i find you we go new york lah ...or we go chicago ..
here snow dy
but sunday temperature go up high again ..weird winter ...

ming said...

=p

Delvin!
yea..I want to go chicago..if I happen to go there to work then u come to place to stay for free..! hahaha...

yup..the weather is crazy..but here quite consistent la..super cold..i got frost bite u know!! i almost lost my hand!