Thursday, December 27, 2007

You know...

It's been 10 days since my last final paper in my entire university life. I am finally graduated with a bachelor degree of Psychology. In fact, I do not feel excited at all. I tried to keep myself busy for the past week. First, I moved out from the dorm. I am now staying at this kind-hearted friend's room, who is willing to let me sleep over while he is holidaying in Texas.

I really did not do much thing lately. I feel some kind of depress you know. Like going through another phase of life. Having this life transition thingy. =_= I feel lazy often. I hardly picking up phone call, even phone calls from the closest friend of mine. I did not reply call either. I have to think of my future, which I tried to do a lot lately. For the first few days I felt really miserable, as I did not have a clear idea or direction where to go to start my career. I was kinda lost myself between Oregon and Chicago. I have to see the pros and cons of both places. I have to watch out my budget. I have to see which is the best for myself. In the end, I managed to decide to go Oregon for the time being. I did a lot of surveys online, I guess Portland will be a really nice city to stay in.

So I chose Oregon and I upset myPet as he was hoping we can go to Chicago with him and Yvonne. =( I miss them. Anyway, Airene and me decided to go to Maryland to attend HuiLing's graduation and also a short trip to NewYorkCity before flying to Oregon. This is a pretty interesting plan as the fly ticket is even cheaper than the one-way ticket to Oregon from Minneapolis. *heeHee* I can't wait to go NewYork!

Apart from that, I tried to look for jobs online. I found a few jobs that I really like but I did not manage to send out my resume. I don't know I just feel that my resume is super lousy. =_= I have been flipping through the book on interview techniques, but I don't think I absorb any. Tell me what to do....!!!

This morning I woke up being emo all over again. =_= I think equality in a relationship is very very important. It's just doesn't seem to work if one person is loving another person more. It's not about who is giving in more or what. To me love isn't love until you give it away, it is not as simple as by just saying 'i love you' to someone you love everyday, it is definitely more than that. Ok, I should have stopped thinking about all these and should have just concentrated on my job seeking and stuff. Zhu asked me don't think too much. But I just can't help it you know.

Ok whatever. I decided to give my blog a new look. Well, not many changes, I just feel that White is-the-new-black now. I had a fruitful day today. I cleaned the room, I read a bit, I looked for job, I wrote letter, I blogged, I sent e-mails, I cooked, I baked, I took a really long shower and putting scrub and mask all over, I pretty much do everything I should do.

And now, I miss home. I miss papa and mummy. I miss korkor. I miss Suzan and meimei.

1 comment:

Chloe Tan Mei Ling said...

i also wanna go sledding wit u lah!
hmmm...i know this few weeks must b difficult for you, huving to deal wit a big transition in your life. no worry to much ok, u gonna b allrite!
Happy New Year and wish u huv a wonderful 2008!
miss u...