Thursday, December 20, 2007

Taggies

Name 20 people you know..anyone..close or not close to you also can..

1. Edwin
2. Pam
3. Natalie
4. Zheng Bin
5.Randall
6. Lil' Gap
7. Wee Jian
8. Wei Yong
9. Ted
10. Lik Chuen
11. Wynx
12. Chloe
13. Yvonne
14. Airene
15. Anthony
16. Shirley Boon
17. Suat Ling
18. Rishant
19. Gary
20. Delvin




*How did you know 14 ? ::Airene::
- Met her in Help Uni College, then get to know her better when I come over US (especially the last 2 months to be precise)

*What would you do if you never met 1 ? ::Edwin::

- I wouldn't know so much about Sabahan and I wouldn't be as loved as now. =p

*What would you do if 9 and 20 dated you ? ::Ted and Delvin::
- Ted : oh. we dated. end of story.
- Delvin : he only loves xiao mei mei. i mean little girl la.

*Would 6 and 17 make a good couple ? ::Lil' Gap and Suat Ling::
- wahaha.. I am sure they thought of it before. =p

*Do you think 8 is attractive ? ::Wei Yong::
- sure sure. especially his eyes. sexiness.

*Do you know anything about 12's family ? ::Chloe::
- I know I know!! we have similar family background. well, kinda.

*Tell me 3 things about 7 . ::WeeJian::

- a good friend of mine. nice people. we are under family plan for our phone. =p

*What is 18's favourite pastime ? ::Rishant::
- errrrrrrr.......i dunno ler..maybe hanging out with all of us.. =p

*What language does 15 speak ? ::Anthony::
- Mandarin, Hakka, Cantonese, English

*Who is 19 going out with? ::Gary::
- I hope it's Evelyn still...=p

*How old is 16 now ? ::Shirley Boon::
- she always looks like she is 18. =)

*What are the 2 common interests you share with 13? ::Yvonne:

- She always says 'damn you', i always says 'go die la you'. =p

*Who's 2's favourite singer ? ::Pam::
- She likes everyone! We like listening to Preston and Laurence

*Would you date 4 ? ::Zheng Bin::
- Yea..if only I am a pig too....

*Would you date 17 ? ::Suat Ling::
- I am a girl. She is a girl. you say ler?Movie date can la...

*Is 15 single ? ::Anthony:
- er..no woe...

*What is 10's last name? ::Lik Chuen::
- Neoh..

*Would you ever consider being in a relationship with 11 ? ::Wynx::
- hmmm..he is a good looking guy er... but no lo..=p

*Which uni does 3 go to ? ::Natalie::
- Bemidji State Uni...same as me la.

*Where does 6 come from ? ::Lil' Gap::
- Penang! yay!

*What do you like about 5 ? ::Randall::

-He is dumb dumb which makes me like him.

1 comment:

Pam Song said...

Awww. I miss their singing, too. But not as much as I miss you. Hearts.