Wednesday, July 23, 2008

quick update

House internet is down!! Somebody please tell me what happen.

Now what I have is my poor iPhone. I have to check email, go on MSN, check my bank accounts, blogs hopping, updating blog, sudoku, nintendo games, check calender, calculator,...everything la..everything have to depend on the phone right now. =(

I finally feel that I am paying AT&T to do something.

Anyway, just to remind Willett. I am not getting you in trouble. It's the promises that you have made. Friends do not break promises, remember that???????????? AND, Elaine needs friends in Perth ok!!! Pam and me are the best choice! =p

That's all for now. The next time I update should be the time when I am in Changi Airport!!!

See ya'll in Penang, KL, KK!!!!

Ta~

p/s: bad news, weejian will be back to US when I am back to Penang. How pathetic is that?? =(

1 comment:

GiGling Guru said...

REMEMBER TO CALL ME WHEN U'RE BACK!