Saturday, July 12, 2008

the devils are back from the heavenly camp

the kids are back from summer camp. For the past one week, all the staffs had hella fun cleaning up the house, and had really good staff bonding time. but now the little angels are back, no more sandals or slippers allowed during work, sigh.

Apparently they went to this Christian Summer Camp. All the kids came back from the camp claiming themselves got to know God a little bit more better, and at least know a scripture or two.

So one of the kids said.."Ming Ming MInnnngyyyyy... you know what..everyone is now a Christian after the camp..but I am different from them, because before the camp I am already a Christian, I read Bible!!!..."

sweet.

So I talked to this kid, who is usually very rude to me, who likes to call me retard or stupid. He said..."Ming, you know what, I learned something form the camp, I can remember a verse...Listen.."

I was paying full attention to him. He was like.. "I can do all things...hmmm..hmmm.."

Then I was like "through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13". Then he was like "How did you know that? You are a Chinese but how do you know that??"

I gave him a smile.

Then he said.."whenever I feel I need strengths, I will always remember this verse."

I was like, thinking in my heart, OMG, please, do not remember this verse when you are escalated, because I can so imagine you assaulting staffs with your mighty strengths. =_+

OK. That's all about the kids.

Antoni and I brought our primary kids to the lake, and Antoni showed us how to skip a rock. He is awesome!!



A better one. See how far it skipped!!


2 comments:

GiGling Guru said...

u're a bad influence to the kids...

tsk tsk

ming said...

lol
die la u
=p