Sunday, July 06, 2008

Independence Day

This is my second year celebrating 4th of July in US. This year I spent it at work with the kids!


Went to the parade at downtown Burien (Where I live). It's fun for kids, not for me though. I almost teared when I saw Lion Dance!


Before FireWorks at the Lake Burien. The Lake Burien is just by the place I work. And the FirewWorks were based on our dock. I love the view!


A few pictures of fireworks with iPhone.

A short clip of fireworks with iPhone. Not too bad huh?



Went to Mark Restaurant with Airene after work. Two lonely girls. We had Calamari, Chicken Wings, and Lavender Orchid Cocktail.



在你我之间 有时说变就变
就像烟火 下一秒消失不见
想起你的微笑 这画面 短暂纪念
放在心里面 你说过的永远
留在昨天 就当它是 我最美的纪念

在烟火释放光芒的夜里,竟然没有恋人相伴,
让我不由自主的说:爱伦,你爱我吗?

哈哈哈!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

英明,我爱你爱到发狂!

ming said...

我的名字你都不会,还在这边说鸟话!!

哈哈哈哈

Unknown said...

皇上英明!!!

ming said...

怎样了,爱伦姐??

我还英明神武呢。

死味?

哈哈哈哈

妒嫉吗?

Unknown said...

wowww.... so masculine la you...
i likey likey LOL