Sunday, July 20, 2008

the aussie people

Something to cheer up my day!
Saw this in the mail box and I was like...wahhhhhhh...something from down under!!

WaaaaRrrraaaooo... A mail from Willett and Elaine!!

Well, Elaine my daughter during college time got married last year and I couldn't attend. ;( I was having final exam that time (final exam during final semester!!). Willett felt so bad because he chose a wrong date and I couldn't be there, to make it up for this he PROMISED me to buy me and pam air ticket to fly to Perth to see them, some time next year. LOL. LOL. LOL. Anyway, they sent me the wedding pictures in a cd (very cheapo ar, didnt even develope decent picture for me!!!). =p

I likey likey this picture! Happy Family!! I miss Geron...I taught him a lot of good words where he can greet all the aunties and uncles whenever he sees them!

My budddddddies!! WeiYong, Pam, Gap!!, the couple, JC. I wasn't in the picture again.

Elaine called me mommy in the card. I missssssssed being called mommy!! Those time in Inti was sweeeeeet, when we started to pak-thor at almost the same time! =p

My best buddies! Missing you girls!

Last picture is outta topic liao.

Hey babe! The orangey cellphone "hanger/string". I still have my purple one with me!! =p

1 comment:

Pam Song said...

So weird! Even I dun have that last picture of me. ROAR!